(Image by pabuk)
Okay, so maybe this prize doesn’t have anything to do with e-marketing. Maybe the process required to win it doesn’t really even teach you about marketing. But, the chance to win a free Xbox 360 Elite and a copy of the new Grand Theft Auto IV to be released at the end of April for doing nothing more than writing a posts and comments is something much to good to not announce.
The contest involves doing certain things to get you a set number of entries into the contest:
- Write a short post about the contest on your own blog linking to the contest post and gain 250 “tickets.”
- Become an affiliate of Top Hosting Center, receiving 50% commission for each sale you refer, as well as 250 “tickets” in this contest.
- Every comment you leave on another blog’s latest post talking about and linking to this contest page will get you 25 tickets.
- Leaving this contest link in a new forum thread will gain you 25 tickets
- Mass message your MySpace or Facebook friends and gain 25 tickets
- Subscribe to John Cow.com and Top Hosting Center’s blog feeds and get 25 more tickets
- Give the contest post a thumbs up on StumbleUpon and receive 10 tickets.
You can gain entries in this contest until April 30th, when the winner will be picked in a lottery type contest. There seems to be a lot of potential for gaining entries into the drawing, so get started now! You only have 28 days left to generate a thousand entries…so go promote it, and good luck!