As of last night, a layout and theme new to my blog has gone live! If you’re reading this post in a feed reader and haven’t yet checked it out, please visit the blog to see the site.
I would appreciate any feedback on the new look, good or bad.
I also have been very busy with a few things for this site, and wanted to give you a little sneak peak at what you can expect within the next few months:
- My completed email campaign management tool (ESP) reviews are coming up within a week (I apologize for not getting these out sooner…trying these out and reviewing them has proven to be a more extensive process then I had originally thought!)
- I began writing a guest post series which will appear on The BlogEntrepreneur, a blog about blogging, blog monetization, and various other categories under the e-marketing umbrella.
- A closer look into mobile marketing
- video marketing via mobile devices
- potential of the RFID chip embedded in mobile devices
- redeeming coupons and paying via mobile devices
- And more!